Extremely tough to predict SRH’s 11 which suggests how strong their squad is this time.
Though it’s still highly dependent on David-Dhawan combo.
Key players for today:
1) Watson: Runs with both bat & bowl guaranteed, will bat up the order this time.
2) Mandeep: Just played a single game last year & this year could be one of the biggest stars for RCB opening with Gayle.
3) Henriques: His place in the side is not sure but very useful player in Indian conditions & is in very good touch right now.
4) Gayle: Struggling with form but this is IPL & he rules here.
5) Deepak Hooda: Coming with an excellent Domestic season & he should be the biggest local star for SRH this season.
6) Aniket Chaudhary: His place in the starting 11 is not 100% confirmed but he’ll contribute to RCB’s success this year.
Certainly to watch out this season.
7) Bhuvi & Sran: One Excellent swing & death bowler & another one with great variations. (Sran still fighting for his spot though)
*Rashid has high chances of getting an IPL debut today, it’s your call to take that risk. I’ll personally not*
Should not be a high scoring game & don’t forget RCB still has the resources to win without ABD , KL & Kohli.
Match Prediction: SRH are hot favourites, but i predict RCB TO WIN.