The only platform where you get teams for those leagues where probability of winning is 1/10 & 1/20.
Never posts the after match results or brag about the winnings, but just to remind some Fantasy Kings,
it’s the same page that has given all 20 members win in Momentum Cup (excluding just 3 games)
& same for 7 back to back games in IPL.
A player is judged by his career stats, not by his recent form.
Coming to today’s game, SRH Vs DD
SRH- Warner, Dhawan, Yuvraj, Henriques/Williamson, Hooda, Ojha, Nabi/Mustafizur, Rashid, Kaul, Bhuvi, Nehra/Siraj,
DD- Samson, Iyer, Pant, Nair/Bawne, Anderson/Matthews, Billings, Morris, Zaheer, Mishra, Cummins, Shami/Nadeem/Jayant
1) 1st innings score: under 170.5 @1.83
2) Total match runs under 339.5 @1.72
3) Warner’s runs under 36.5 @1.83
4) Match sixes under 13 @1.72
5) Iyer’s runs over 24.5 @1.83
Team1 (small leagues) : Bat: Warner (VC), Dhawan, Samson/Yuvraj, Iyer, Billings
A/R: Morris, (C)
Bowl: Zaheer, Rashid, Bhuvi, Mishra/Kaul
Team2 :. Bat: Dhawan, Yuvraj, Iyer (VC), Billings, Warner/Samson
A/R: Morris (C)
Bowl: Bhuvi, Rashid, Zaheer, Mishra/Jayant.
1) I expect Jayant Yadav to play today, should bowl in the powerplay against Warner & Dhawan & can be very handy against Warner. (Don’t take Jayant in any of your team)
If Dhawan again starts very slow, extra pressure on Warner can result in an early wicket for DD.
2) Zaheer has a good record against Dhawan, dismissed him on 4 occasions with just 43 runs in 42 balls till now.
3) Predicted above 200 game in the last match & thanks to Gaylestorm it went way above that. This game should be an average one around 155-65 so try to take more bowling options in your team.
4) You can consider Henriques if you want, there’s still uncertainty over his selection as his bowling services are not really required & if they go with a specialist batsman, Williamson might get a game. Even if you take Henriques, don’t make him captain to be on the safer side.
5)Both Iyer & Hooda had a terrific domestic season, but Hooda couldn’t transform that form in IPL, while Iyer did got a decent start in the last game but was unlucky to be run-out.
Watch out for both of them to score some points for your fantasy teams.